Lanzarote Car Hire
For your Lanzarote Car Hire Villasun brings you another trusted supplier in Auto Europe – one of the best Car Hire Comparison sites around.
When it comes to Lanzarote car hire this couldn’t be simpler. Comparing five of the big names in island car hire. Hertz/Faycan, Budget, Avis and Europcar.
All available from the main airport desks or in your resort. The choice, best quality and one stop shop pricing is guaranteed.
At Villasun we pride ourselves on taking the hassle out of your holiday arrangements. One site with big car hire names. With no surprises in hidden charges when you get to the airport.
Thinking of Lanzarote car hire, think of these options.
- - Airport hire and return.
- - Resort hire and airport return.
- - Airport or Resort hire combined with a one way Canal Travel transfer.
- - Money saving short term hire in the resort.**
** The closest car hire to our villas is Hertz/Faycan, just at the side of the Las Marestas Centro.
Don't be taken in by what are cheap headline airport prices. The hidden extra's can make your car hire choice the expensive poor quality option. Lanzarote car hire should not lead to airport stress before your holiday has started. When searching our advice is do not pre-purchase fuel. This can add as much as £80 to the hire. There is a petrol station for fill up within the airport for your return. We would always advise to take the insurance excess. Cover yourself !
- - Click the box on the top right of the map to expand.
- - Choose from the table on the left & put a tick in the box
- - Car Rental - Taxi - Bus
- - Restaurants
- - Cafe's & Bars
Wherever you get your car hire from:
Lanzarote Car Hire options to look for:- Don't just dive in for what seems the cheapest deal.
- - There is now a fuel station on the airport. Look at car deals that offer a fully fuelled tank and return full. ie put your own fuel in. The deals that offer a full paid for tank and "return empty" can be expensive if you do mid to low mileage. You are normally charged for fuel as an extra at the airport.
- - Look at the deals with a fully insured excess, might cost a bit more but do give peace of mind and no nasty shocks to your credit card when you return home.
- - NEVER take up a deal where your credit card is charged with a fee, leaving the company to return this deposit to your card on return of there undamaged car.
Lanzarote Car hire tips - Before you commit with your credit/debit card.
- - Check all small print. For surcharges, fuel, insurance and waver, mileage.
- - Check for breakdown cover and punctures, time to replace your car etc. Again any surcharges ?
Lanzarote Car hire tips - When picking up your car.
- - Ensure any damage is noted on all paperwork. Take pictures on your mobile phone.
- - Keep all paperwork in your car at all times.
- - Log the emergency number in your phone. Ready just in case. Don't forget the 00 34.
- - Note what fuel is in the car and what returns policy is in place.
- - Check for the spare wheel, some Lanzarote car hire companies do not supply a spare wheel. Again check this policy.